Countries by natural gas production.
- Worldwide 3,178,208,298,194.316 Cubic Meters of natural gas is produced per year.
- United States of America is the largest natural gas producer in the world with 961,854,094,546.149 Cubic Meters production per year.
- Russian Federation comes second with 677,838,400,946.834 Cubic Meters yearly production.
- United States of America and Russian Federation produce together more than 50 % of world's total natural gas.
- With 230,443,944,451.76 Cubic Meters of production per year, Iran is the third largest producer of natural gas.
- Canada, with 178,723,797,977.757 Cubic Meters of production per year is ranked at 5.